Are you interested in joining a growing team of creatives in the field of real estate development? Now is your chance!
We are currently looking for a talented, part-time web/graphic designer, for a 4-month contract position, which can be expanded based on business needs.
Your primary task will consist of creating and applying designs across various websites and products, including branding, infographics and social media content. You’ll also be involved in the creative design process from A to Z, working within the marketing team to produce stunning visual materials. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver minor website adjustments and create new landing pages using a page builder within WordPress. A positive attitude, an eye for detail and an understanding of brand consistency are key to this position.
- Designing state-of-the-art graphics catered to the architecture/real estate industry
- Collaborating with the development team to fully realize the potential of your designs and visions
- Producing innovative and appropriate visual content for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Generating creative ideas for social media content, in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator
- Making minor adjustments to the backend and frontend of a few WordPress websites
- Strong business sense combined with a creative mindset and an eye for detail
- Capable of multitasking and organizing time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Clear understanding of branding
- Punctuality in producing deliverables and adherence to the given schedule in our office – downtown Montreal
- Ability to communicate with other team members when necessary
- A passion for architecture and interior design
If you are interested in this job, please send us your resume to our Head of Marketing, Majd Al Jundy, at email@example.com