We are looking for a highly motivated After-Sales Service, Client Relations and Condo Delivery Coordinator for a condo project in downtown Montreal. The hired candidate will help buyers transition into their condo units.
- Follow-up on customer files, help them with their requests and provide answers to their questions in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate the delivery of condominiums in collaboration with the involved teams: construction company, notary, pre-delivery inspection, condominium manager, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to meet the deadline and offer impeccable customer service
- Produce activity reports for construction work, modifications, annexes and delivery follow-up reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- A minimum of 5 years experience in customer service and condo delivery
- Willingness to learn, team spirit, self-reliance, energy and entrepreneurial personality
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Hubspot CRM is an asset
- Communication skills in both English and French, spoken and written
- Must be available weekdays and weekends.
- Competitive salary
- Social Benefits
- Schedule: Full Time
- Medical and Dental Group Insurance
- Starting Date : Immediately